Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: What is the 100 day challenge?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did that.. Kind of. I bought AG stuff from Ebay over the Summer, and haven't bought anything since around August. I can't do it anymore, there are too many retired Felicity things for cheap! Plus, I had to list some extra items. [img]wink.gif[/img] I want to go Ebay crazy, but I can't! I am watching 20 items in My Ebay, most of which are realatively cheap, retired items. I'm bidding on two things, and eyeing Josefina's Harvest Outfit, AGT Sugar Plum Coat Set, and Josefina's School Supplies & Books, which are all within my price range.. My mom would kill me if I bought 5 things from Ebay all in the same day, though! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 29, 2006 01:12 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's something I've done for years and years. When ever I become obsessive about something, I refrain from it for 100 days. Lately I've been buying way to much so I have 100 days of no buying (doesn't mean splurging on 101 though), I invited other people to join me, and a few did.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Martina's*Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2006
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, that sounds like something, I should do, too.
    Wayyy too much cute stuff on Ebay!
    Well, after I won Marisol, I'll stay away from the AG-listings for some time... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner agdreamer500's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2006
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ~Kirby~

  5. #5
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    It's a challenge to refrain from buying anything AG for 100 days. I couldn't do it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •